Have to go to the hospital for a followup sonogram tomorrow to confirm what put me in the ER last month is no longer a hazard. I am just not going to work at all because the appointment is at 1pm, right in the middle of the day. An hour prior I have to drink 32 ounces of water and hold it until the procedure is done! My poor legs are going to be so sore from clenching them closed!
Evil Writers Everywhere!
Evil For-Chan had to write a funny ficlet and put it on Saiyan Slash, which has gotten me writing a sequel to it! Argh!!! I am writing fanfic now! Help me, Kami!!"
And I already have two friggin' pages!
*brain implodes*
They got me, they finally got me! No, they couldn't just let me draw my little scribbles. No, they had to tempt me with good writing so I would want to beta-read. They kept slipping me these innocent-looking emails, "just thought you might like to read this"...
Then I read a story I knew I could actually write a sequel to.
*weeps uncontrollably*
I don't have TIME for this! I MUST prep my class! I have SO much I have to re-write in the tutorials!!!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*